phantom240
5,000+ posts

ALL YOUR INTERNETZ
Failure.jpg

This server is getting gheyzor.

I get it constantly.

Its a forum problem.

Refresh doesn't work.

You have to clear all your temporary files, and even then it doesnt always work.

this could be a simple fix if he would just check the server error logs, but goob = lazy and slow

I get it constantly.
Its a forum problem.

Refresh doesn't work.

You have to clear all your temporary files, and even then it doesnt always work.

this could be a simple fix if he would just check the server error logs, but goob = lazy and slow

Just a small problem. Until this is a pay forum, I'm not really sure what you are complaining about.

"but but he gets money from the ads" go somewhere else, no one will miss you.

I just wanted to put out there that i get it too. At home, over 10mb cable, no firewalls/routers or anything. Most of the time a refresh works, sometimes 10 refreshes works, sometimes i can refresh 100 times and still not get to what i clicked on lol.

I understand it is not a pay forum, i just wanted to let whoever know so that when they get a chance they can get it fixed.

I get it constantly.
Its a forum problem.

Refresh doesn't work.

False.

Sometimes clicking refresh works. Sometimes, when its really bad, simply wait a minute to click refresh and it works. No need to go through the hassle of deleting ****.

Way to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.