On1Wheel01's Nightshade Build

on1wheel01
10+ year member

Bang A Lang
Well the new build is about to start. Vehicle is a 97 Acura cl. Sub is a 18" Nightshade D2. Amp saz2000d. Box will be custom made looks like it will be around 4.5 cubes or so. Pics will start when the box build starts. Pics of the equipment should be up tomorrow night when I get the stuff. Man I'm excited.

Thanx yea I didnt think I could but the guy helping me said he could make it happen I was gonna go with 2 10's but man I wanted an 18". The sub weighs like 80 lbs jeez it's a beast.

Here they are only the new amp for now as I cant get my cell to send them to email for some reason will work on them tomorrow. 4 sides of the box are together it's 7.27 before port and sub disp. 5 cubes after disp of sub and port tuned to 34 with a 7" port. And Justin has pretty much convinced me to take out the back deck make it custom with a compression fitting and also a 50.4 for the mids/highs

Here is a shot of my sundown saz2000d's guts compaired to a Lanzar 3800 watt amp lol. It just doesnt seem fair. Next is the prelude with 4 E8's Justin's doin

Ok and for the new updates we have cut the back dexk made a new top deck piece covered it in vinyl, also made the compression piece for the port covered it in speaker cloth(the beige piece it's currently goin to black cloth as didnt like the look in beigh). Next tongiht we are working on the box more. Man this is going great.

sundownbuilds9.jpg

sundownbuilds8.jpg

sundownbuilds7.jpg

sundownbuilds6.jpg

sundownbuilds5.jpg

sundownbuilds4.jpg

sundownbuilds3.jpg

sundownbuilds2.jpg

sundownbuilds10.jpg

sundownbuilds1.jpg

Well here is the finished product of the rear deck looks amazing also just ordered a sundown 50.4

sundownbuilds11.jpg

sundownbuilds12.jpg

And one of the Prelude finished(Justin does great work)

sundownbuilds13.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.