On1Wheel01's Nightshade Build

That box is tiny as hell dude, it may be 5 cubes, but 3 of them are PORT!!

Also, whoever coverred that box with vinyl did horrible, look how shitty that side looks, especially at the bottom, didnt have time to sand it smooth or something and just half assed it together??

sundownbuildss12.jpg

Well one dude read the description it's 5 cubes after port and sub displacement it's over 7 cubes total shesh. And yea that part looks half done as it sits against the rear seat and you cannot see it in any way shape or form. So then why make it look perfect if no one will ever see it once in the car. So we didnt bother with making it look nice.

Well took off my wing today to kill some of the rattle that was pretty much the only thing making a ton of noise the only thing left is the actual trunk lid trying to fly off the car

Well another update. I am thinking of doing a different build 2 cascade omega 12's with 2 saz1500's. Wanting to do a cleaner install with a false floor for the amps

That box is tiny as hell dude, it may be 5 cubes, but 3 of them are PORT!!
Also, whoever coverred that box with vinyl did horrible, look how shitty that side looks, especially at the bottom, didnt have time to sand it smooth or something and just half assed it together??

sundownbuildss12.jpg
Shut the hell up

Lol thanx. I am redoing my system. I am going with 2 saz1500's and 2 cascade omega 12" d1's have everything except I need one more cascade 12. I traded my 2000d and now need to unload my nightshade.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.