Old time member needs help with 2011 reg cab truck...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rich00
10+ year member

Old timer
Ok I bought a new truck gonna lower it, tint it, and put a bit of a stereo in it. I have a kenwood kdc998x HU. I have no speakers or amp of subs. I really need help with the sub stage. I am 6'5" and cannot and will not lost leg room. So I'm thinking an 8" or a thin mount 10". I just don't know what to do with this truck for a sub stage. I was looking at the Rockford self powered 10" I don't think that will do it for me anymore. My last system was 2 JL 10w0v3 off 300watts in little sealed boxes and they did fine in the quad cab truck I had. I didn't take those out of that truck cause my dad wanted them but didn't want the HU.

I know price range. I don't really know tbh. Maybe $150 for a sub. I don't have an amp yet so let me know what you think about the sub and a box if anyone has experience with a reg cab truck.

hahaha forgot about that. 2011 GMC sierra. I haven't measured but I'm gonna guess .5-.8ft^3

looks like at the bottom I have 8" depth and less than that at top. Width 15" height I didn't get a good measurement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.