Old School Roll Call

KapnK

10+ year member
Jul 24, 2007
Florida Space Coast
So where does everyone hang and sling their old merch these days? I'm dickin' around at work and ended up here seeing if any old crunch stuff was around. I remembered Lou_CRX always had the finds. I just picked up an 87 Mercedes 190D Turbo for a daily commuter and have been semi looking for a vintage amp or two. I've got some old Autoteks, PGs, JBLs and others but they're all too big for what I want to do with this one. Anywho...Wazzup?!

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
So where does everyone hang and sling their old merch these days? I'm dickin' around at work and ended up here seeing if any old crunch stuff was around. I remembered Lou_CRX always had the finds. I just picked up an 87 Mercedes 190D Turbo for a daily commuter and have been semi looking for a vintage amp or two. I've got some old Autoteks, PGs, JBLs and others but they're all too big for what I want to do with this one. Anywho...Wazzup?!
The autistic shithole called "Facebook Groups"

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
The oldschoolstereo groups surrounding BigDWiz aren't bad. Aside from that there are of course some groups simply for oldschool alpine, rockford fosgate, precision power, eclipse, etc 

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: KapnK

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Know of any good ones? I'm in the zed one. I only get on to wish happy birthdays, for sale groups, and marketplace.
I have some sweet Hifonics mid size Warrior series that would be sweet in an old school Benz i have the complete series .. being a German car you may be interested in some of my Blaupunkt collection .. as well .. i like running old school Blaupunkt setups in my Porsche’s...

KapnK

10+ year member
Jul 24, 2007
Florida Space Coast
I have some sweet Hifonics mid size Warrior series that would be sweet in an old school Benz i have the complete series .. being a German car you may be interested in some of my Blaupunkt collection .. as well .. i like running old school Blaupunkt setups in my Porsche’s...
Agreed. I made an offer to an ebay seller for a bma 5350. He/she came down a little but my offer was equal to what 2 more sold for just a week or so prior. They ended up relisting for less, twice and after about 3 weeks, sold it for what I offered. I didn't see it and would have bought it but jeez... I also like the A/D/S stuff for Porsche as that's what I remember all the cool ones had. I used to love/have hifonics viii stuff but exes...Now I try to find autotek bts or the first mean machines as I feel they're a more feature rich evolution of the hifonics stuff. Now I just like to do 3-way systems and much lower power. 25ish to the tweets, 50ish to the mids, and 2-300 for a sub. I've got a 2ohm 1st run re8 that I think I might do a t-line for the Merc. I've got a full Cosworth body kit, big turbo, and huge injection pump to install to make a Superturbo. Really cool little 80's tribute. My email is kapnkATcflDOTrrDOTcom if you want to let me know what kind of stuff you have. My name is Steve. Thanks.

NSTALN

Dismember
10+ year member
Mar 22, 2008
Manchester, NH
This forum may not be what it once was...but there are still some very cool and knowledgable folks one here. The build logs are pretty good. John Kuthe is no longer dispensing audio advice.

Could be worse.

Reactions: denim

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 11)

• Spider Monkey
  • Knockininthe608
  • denim

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds