Old School Roll Call

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Relaxing today after a 14 hour day working yesterday along with a 2 hour ride.Figured a couple Blue moons will surfice for the day:yumyum:

Mitch86

±
10+ year member
May 10, 2006
Tennessee
Did the hobby of car audio die?

I remember when CA.com had at least hundreds of members online at all times. The Thunderdome was the hang out for regulars. The classified section had any and everything you'd ever want, it you were fast enough to snag it before everyone else did... 

Now there's like 4 people and nothing for sale.  I don't get how this place has gone so far down in the pits! 

I didn't frequent other forums, so I don't know what state they're in compared to like 2005-2010 when CA.com was a happening place...but it's surprising based on the past and the fact that car audio is/was so popular that this place could be so bad now. 

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Did the hobby of car audio die?

I remember when CA.com had at least hundreds of members online at all times. The Thunderdome was the hang out for regulars. The classified section had any and everything you'd ever want, it you were fast enough to snag it before everyone else did... 

Now there's like 4 people and nothing for sale.  I don't get how this place has gone so far down in the pits! 

I didn't frequent other forums, so I don't know what state they're in compared to like 2005-2010 when CA.com was a happening place...but it's surprising based on the past and the fact that car audio is/was so popular that this place could be so bad now. 
Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat took a lot of wind out of the sails. Instead of sitting on here, members decided to go there instead.

• Thanks
Reactions: OldSch00L765

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds