Old school goodness .... :)

If you wanna send the whole nine, that owuld be great, I'd appreciate it. Let me know what you need/if you need $'s.

those are some of the nice old solid MTX amps very strong and well built only ones worth looking for besides the old terminator amps and blue thunder amps:cool:

I don't know.. i mean the only thing that i am not happy about is the broken gain. All the other things don't bother me much.
ARGH.

Waiting for sellers response pics:

broken4300x001.jpg

broken4300x002.jpg

broken4300x005.jpg

broken4300x004.jpg

broken4300x003.jpg

My buddy had the 5-channel version of that amp back in the day. We ended up pulling it because on a 4 hour trip it shut down. I pulled the back seat down to see what was going on and it had gone into protect. I put my hand on it and i literally scolded me. I had blisters all over my hand later that day. Neve did figure out why it got so hot. We were talking most of the way and just had the stereo on for some background noise so to speak.

The x is listed as the one i posted on the http://www.mtxaudio.com website, they don't list the one with the red lettering as far as I can see.
I thought the 2300x was rated 200x2... but i may be wrong, it probably is 150x2 mine no longer has the sticker on the back.
just for clarification, the mtx 2300(w) was available in black or white and was made in 1995(the ones with the fins, the pic of my amp) and the 2300x(w) was available in black or white and came out in 1998. Both versions are rated at 150x2 at 4 ohms, 300x2 at 2 ohms and 600x1 at 4 ohm mono and were very underrated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.