Old School Exodus Anarchy

06goat
10+ year member

bumpin bluegrass
Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

Pair of Exodus Anarchy Mids

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new, I really dont think theyve even been ran. I bought them off a guy that couldnt fit them and I couldnt fit them myself, I did test them to see how I liked the sound but never used them to their full capacity.

Price:

$100 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Can you post a pick of each with using an Ohm meter?
Ah yes, I will do that tomorrow. I do believe they are 4 oh but like I said I haven't touched any of my audio stuff in probably 4 or 5 years.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Posting pics tomorrow I think they're 4

They should be 4 ohm.If they read below 3.5..LOL Im not sure Ill take them
Like I said I'm about 95% sure they've never been used to their potential but I will get you that reading tonight after work

Apparently theyre 8ohm, didnt think i wouldve bought them at 8Ohm but obviously I was wrong.

Tried to leave the dust unharmed to prove it wasnt the same speaker i was measuring twice lol but you get the gist

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.