FS: 12" Fi Audio SSD Subwoofer

owned4u

Item(s) for Sale:

1 12" Fi Audio SSD

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for about 2-3 years with a Kicker CW600.1 amp. When last listened to, sounded great and loud. See pictures for details, I'm not a car audio expert so DM any questions you may have. The writing inside the sub says "SSD 12 D1 CV".

Price:

$150 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping (UPS)

Item Pictures:

Good god I knew something didn’t look quite right but I was just casually glancing but that magnet is hoopa-jooped for sure. OP You have your back go out on you and dropped the mofo? I’m not even sure one of the carriers could have done a better job of FUBAR’ing that motor.

Maybe the D1 model designates the “Destroyed 1” rofl

Hel| I’d do 50 as an art piece to show the ability of man to Fock up nice stuff, couldn’t have happened to a dual throw away sub it had to be a beautiful Fi.

That’s probably his best option is to sell it in box to some schmuck lol it’s to bad cuz that’s a nice sub.
Indeed I wander if he’ll try to cleanse his conscious by putting a small disclaimer hidden among all of his BS about having to sell it in a hurry and what not “small chip in magnet *shouldn't* effect function”.

ETA- Better yet he could find a rubber boot from another with roughly the same mag dimensions and use the custom rubber boot as a selling point! **** maybe I missed my calling in life as a scumbag.

Thanks for feedback guys - Like I said, I don't know much about car audio (honestly don't even know what part the magnet is). Bought this a long time ago and haven't had it installed for a few years now - its been sitting at my parents house in the box - no idea how it broke. They're trying to clean out the garage so I threw it up here.

Cheers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.