Participant count
  • Participant list

Tallguyllc

Oregon
hfsU56N2D1ZJIrO93
hfsU56N2D1ZJIrO93
Item(s) for Sale:

Hello,

This amp is in great shape. I understand no links, so I'll just say it is probably available on that auction site for less than listed here......I am Spicedguy on that site...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

CHEERS!

Treo Engineering SSp1000.5 Power Amplifier...

-5 Channel, 1000 watt amp. (4) x 125w, + (1) x 500w running at 1 ohm

-It is also features both a LPF and HPF equalizer, Bass Boost from 30-80 Hz wich adds 0-15db

-Minimum Load (channel 1,2,3,4) is 2ohms, and the minimum for the 1 x 500w is 1ohm

-It also features Overload , Short Circuit and Thermal Protection modes

-This unit is in the factory box, with the manual and install instructs. MSRP was just over $1000.00

AND, if the bidding goes over $395.00, I will include:

-(2) 9ft runs of double twisted silver wire RCA connect Cables

-(1) 24ft run of Premium 14 gauge speaker wire !!!! At no cost!

For sale is an ultra hard to find,still in box with the manual, and extremely well made TREO ENGINEERING SSp1000.5 power amplifier!!

If you've never heard of them, check it out! Treo doesn't sell online, it is never available thru a non-authorized reseller or thru an online store...(unless like Me, an individual is selling) and the places they do license are the awesome smaller dealers who are passionate about what they do....car audio! All of their competition grade components are manufactured, by hand, in Omaha, NE! This is a legacy model, which I purchased from the factory years ago. I finally used it for about 2 months in a Cayenne.... that is it! It is for all intents and purposes pretty much in new condition, save the obvious cosmetic scratch on the top. To that end, please use the photos as a description of condition, at least cosmetically. I had nothing but great sounds when I used it. Lucky for you, I am now 40 years old, so it didn't see alot of crazy action at all!

Treo is known for competition grade components. They are not cheap, and they last. Their products are always comically underrated power wise...this amp , when bridged properly will easily and safely put out well over the 500 watts listed on the sub-woofer channel. This is a five channel amp. Meaning this is really all you need for a high end installation, unless you are running more than 2 subs....it features a dedicated 1x500w mono sub channel, as well as 4x125 stereo channels. So your front Left and right highs, and your rear left and right highs. And this thing sounds amazing when powering well made mid range speakers and tweeters! It also has a low pass, as well as a high pass crossover built in, both of which are customization via the controls on the amp.

It features multiple protection modes.....Overload, Short Circuit as well as Thermal protection.

The amplifier comes in the factory box, with the manual which as I posted pics of, can tell you the best config. to wire this monster!

As I said above, please check the pics for condition....and I will be happy to answer any questions I can, or take more pics.

Price:

$600.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS OR UPS GROUND...MUCH CHEAPER

$45

Item Pictures:

hfsU56N2D1ZJIrO93

It isnt big size wise, but it really8 puts out power in an old school way........Ive known the owner at treo since high school...its in good shape...lets see, dimensions.......

12"x6.5x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.