Old school (2003) kicker cvr 12

I looked through amazon and yeah no sundown
Lucky for you they have this
https://www.amazon.ca/Taramps-MD120...hild=1&keywords=taramps&qid=1624736037&sr=8-6
I can't remember what the price on the sundown was
Hopefully this is close or within your budget
I'm not usually one to recommend Taramps, not that there is something wrong with them it's just so many people have them and it got a bit played out but in your situation where it has to come from amazon (say no to Walmart) it's a good choice

I seriously don't get amazon
So the link I gave was the cheapest I could find it at $224 plus it is eligible for prime so faster shipping
But I looked and there are other places selling it for 400+ and one place for $500+ for the same amp and no prime???
Are there people that pay double what they have to after they skip over all the cheap ones and find the really expensive one on page 5??

I seriously don't get amazon
So the link I gave was the cheapest I could find it at $224 plus it is eligible for prime so faster shipping
But I looked and there are other places selling it for 400+ and one place for $500+ for the same amp and no prime???
Are there people that pay double what they have to after they skip over all the cheap ones and find the really expensive one on page 5??

I don't know. I saw it for 189 on amazon.

Hey couldn't I wire each sub to 4 ohm and then the final leads are 2?

If you have a debit card you can buy it on Apex audio website I buy stuff there with my debit card all the time.
I did not know that
That's good, I am really considering one of the CAB-45's but my credit cards are all through my company and the accounts give me a hard time when I put personal things on them
Thank you

Ask your parents then. Also they take iirc paypal? Or you can go and take your cash to a walmart and buy one of those reloadable visa or mastercards that will work as well.

Ask your parents then. Also they take iirc paypal? Or you can go and take your cash to a walmart and buy one of those reloadable visa or mastercards that will work as well.

My father used to do cheap aftermarket stereos for himself, but after havinga few radios stolen and one amp stolen and knowing how many other people got their stuff stolen, refuses to help me in anyway regarding the stereo, including the radio.

He also knows that it can possibly drain the battery and that would cost me more money and also thinks that even cheap subs will get stolen.

I know that cheap subs get stolen by opportunity, like if the car was left unlocked.

So no, they won't help me pay for anything like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...