Old school (2003) kicker cvr 12

Dude a drill is 10 bucks for a cheapo one and a drill bit, idk why you would need one but someone you know must have one. You can buy those things cheap at Harbor Freight or Walmart or anyplace just about.

1st time in my life I have ever heard that someone doesn't own a power or cordless drill or have access to one in 44 years,lol.

Dude a drill is 10 bucks for a cheapo one and a drill bit, idk why you would need one but someone you know must have one. You can buy those things cheap at Harbor Freight or Walmart or anyplace just about.

1st time in my life I have ever heard that someone doesn't own a power or cordless drill or have access to one in 44 years,lol.

1 ohm wouldn't stress a 2007 honda fit too much, right?

Last edited:
If you have a mono amp there is no need to drill and what not
Wire both coils from each speaker to one of the leads
Then wire both leads back to the amp
What your running or planning to run should be fine for your car
Just run it at 1ohm
It will be fine

So alternator puts out 75 amps when running at 1500+ rpms I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. Based on this I think that 800 watts rms on 13.8 volts would be 57.971 amp draw from the alternator.

If this is wrong please tell me, but would my battery be ok?

Also forgot to mention, I will probably be playing it at half volume most of the time, if ever played.

Your amp won’t be drawing that many amps all the time. Music is dynamic so the load is constantly changing. After rise, you won’t be seeing that much from the amp anyways. If anything, just get an AGM battery under your hood. You can snag a AGM Duracell from Sams for cheap.

Your amp won’t be drawing that many amps all the time. Music is dynamic so the load is constantly changing. After rise, you won’t be seeing that much from the amp anyways. If anything, just get an AGM battery under your hood. You can snag a AGM Duracell from Sams for cheap.

That type of battery will fit in my honda fit? Also sams club right?

Yes, just figure out what group size your battery now is and just get that size in the Duracell agm. Yes, Sams Club. Or you can check the auto store chains as they all have their brand agm. I bought one through AutoZone 5 years ago when I had a coupon and I had some issue that kept draining the battery and they still replaced it no questions asked. Returns with batteries in my experience have always been easy so if you can, buy at a brick and mortar

Yes, just figure out what group size your battery now is and just get that size in the Duracell agm. Yes, Sams Club. Or you can check the auto store chains as they all have their brand agm. I bought one through AutoZone 5 years ago when I had a coupon and I had some issue that kept draining the battery and they still replaced it no questions asked. Returns with batteries in my experience have always been easy so if you can, buy at a brick and mortar

Should i get something to measure the voltage of my battery? Also I don't have a sams club membership

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...