Old school (2003) kicker cvr 12

The wiring kit from stinger will come with a fuse holder to use at the battery, then I posted a link for another one from amazon that uses the same mini anl fuse and comes with extra. I would do the SFB over a Taramps all day long, 2 year warranty and Apex/Sundown that they are attached to will take care of it without a problem.

***** man. My parents were the same way when I was in high school. Luckily my neighbors were my around age and had systems so they helped me hook everything up. Then it turned into a hobby 😉

Yes, just figure out what group size your battery now is and just get that size in the Duracell agm. Yes, Sams Club. Or you can check the auto store chains as they all have their brand agm. I bought one through AutoZone 5 years ago when I had a coupon and I had some issue that kept draining the battery and they still replaced it no questions asked. Returns with batteries in my experience have always been easy so if you can, buy at a brick and mortar

I'll take a pic of the battery tomorrow

As I said the Stinger wiring kit you are ordering COMES with a mini anl fuse holder with a 150 amp fuse in it. I also linked a 2nd mini-anl fuse holder as well that comes with extra fuses

Here is the link again. Order your stinger wiring kit then order this from amazon as it will come with 3 extra fuses. You can do them in the 100 amp and you will have a fuse holder at the battery then one before the amplifier for piece of mind.

Here is the kit you said you were going to order....

and the second fuse holder for before the subwoofer. I would also IF you can afford to a ground distribution block like this one from stinger as I said for the future.

Idk where at in Northern Illinois as I am in Wisconsin and I am from Joliet and will be in Illinois at beginning of August. I might even be able to get or send you one of these below if I can find the extra one I have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...