Ok maybe an idea for a design? Iunno im clueless

Participant count
  • Participant list
Car? I was thinking truck/suv when you said wheel wells lolWhat is it going in?
2002 pontiac grand am. also my name is a*s_dumpling on ps3 tehe. The * being another s. If it was a suv it would be a couple 18s at the very least lol. 4 10s is as much as I can put in my trunk in terms of cone area. But yea Ty about the one dude...ill probably end op getting ahold of him.

@chemmins Ty!

No prob, you got it figured how to make it?
Yea somewhat. Kinda confused about how you knew what the port dimensions would be without knowing the ending volume though lol. Also is that with the depth being 26" or "30? Started thinking about it and I can probably do easily 29" actually...with amps on wheel wells and the comp amp up under a seat when I go to set that up like a month from now. But yea...if I do 29" I can easily drop the height a inch or 2 maybe. Dunno...will have to start doing some figuring when I get home. At work atm. Well also trying to figure out what to do about bracing..like with what kind of wood or w.e. But aside from that I now know how I'm going to set it up. Thanks yall!

i dont understand why people with zero know how want to tackle a project like this
Everyone has to start somewhere ya know. I'm a hands on type learner. Will be doing a good bit of reading to make sure everything goes right. I know how to make the box and what is needed to make the box with though...but yea...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.