Ok I need a simple thing what side of the amp is input and what side is output please

Well I was about to write something along the lines of "kids these days just want someone to give them the answers and not do the research themselves" but then I saw the OP is 47 so instead I'll say....Sir, with all due respect for my elders, please go to Google and type 'how to install a car amplifier'. Then proceed to read as many legitimate related articles as it takes to have a good understanding of what you're doing. OR, just go down to your local stereo shop, pay $150, and have it done professionally.

omg and guys here give me a hard time wow.. in the pic of side of amp someone posted u see power and ground on right side and "input" would be the rcas unless it has hi level input plug on same side as rcas..

I actually found the guy's original post and it sounds like he's trying to figure out where the amp's high level inputs are. BTW, not the best idea to create a new post to "bump" your original post. The high level inputs on this amp are the plugs on either side of the RCAs. The speaker outputs are on the same side as the power, ground, and remote terminals.

Thanks for your help clown if u bothered to read it I have power for both amps why the **** would I use a ground for a speaker wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's Mr Boomin_Clown to you. At least I know how to hook up an amp properly.

If that's what you want..
Quoted so this can be added to EVERYONES sig.
Ty for your post come to find out I had a bad loc system sounds great louder than I expected and much more clear than the stock Bose ty for your help mr

Ty for your post come to find out I had a bad loc system sounds great louder than I expected and much more clear than the stock Bose ty for your help mr

O btw all of you can **** a fat ****

Well I was about to write something along the lines of "kids these days just want someone to give them the answers and not do the research themselves" but then I saw the OP is 47 so instead I'll say....Sir, with all due respect for my elders, please go to Google and type 'how to install a car amplifier'. Then proceed to read as many legitimate related articles as it takes to have a good understanding of what you're doing. OR, just go down to your local stereo shop, pay $150, and have it done professionally.

I actually found the guy's original post and it sounds like he's trying to figure out where the amp's high level inputs are. BTW, not the best idea to create a new post to "bump" your original post. The high level inputs on this amp are the plugs on either side of the RCAs. The speaker outputs are on the same side as the power, ground, and remote terminals.
Ty for your help you are the only one who didn't try to assume I didnt know what I was doing I had a bad loc and wasn't getting any sound the rest of the douchbags in here can lick my nuts

You still don't get it. You can be a douche all you want, but we can see the wiring in the picture you posted, and your question has nothing to do with what you are now trying to say is the answer.

The best anology for this thread so far is,

OP- "What side of the cracker does the cheese go on, the long side or the thin side???"

"You're dumb"

"stop eating food before you choke yourself"

"Just crumple it up and stuff the cheese in"

"WOW"

"You need a caretaker"

OP- "Screw you all, I found the mop and its purple"

You still don't get it. You can be a douche all you want, but we can see the wiring in the picture you posted, and your question has nothing to do with what you are now trying to say is the answer.

The best anology for this thread so far is,

OP- "What side of the cracker does the cheese go on, the long side or the thin side???"

"You're dumb"

"stop eating food before you choke yourself"

"Just crumple it up and stuff the cheese in"

"WOW"

"You need a caretaker"

OP- "Screw you all, I found the mop and its purple"

That's actually an amazing explanation of this entire thread.

47 with an attitude of a 10 year old.
Bro I wasnt the one who started the whole bickering I didnt wire the ground to the speaker it's not on a ground if you feel superior to someone about something maybe try to help instead of rudely saying you better go get help cuz you have no idea what you are doing yes everytime you act like a ******* ******* you will get it right back to you talk with respect and you will get it talk like a punk *** motherfucker and you will get that back

Don't be a douchebag. Whether or not you realize it, this is actually really good advice. We can clearly see in those pictures, you have speaker wire, wired up as either the ground or as the remote in. Either way, along with your question, you have no clue what you are doing. This is not even a 1, this is about a .5 out of 10 on a difficulty scale, and if you don't know this then there is probably something else wrong with your setup. There may be something else so simple, but so wrong that could burn down your vehicle. If you don't know what a speaker connection on an amp looks like, and don't know what "12v, ground, remote in" mean, you should stop trying to install this yourself.
47 with an attitude of a 10 year old.
Bro I wasnt the one who started the whole bickering I didnt wire the ground to the speaker it's not on a ground if you feel superior to someone about something maybe try to help instead of rudely saying you better go get help cuz you have no idea what you are doing yes everytime you act like a ******* ******* you will get it right back to you talk with respect and you will get it talk like a punk *** motherfucker and you will get that back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.