Ok I need a simple thing what side of the amp is input and what side is output please

omg and guys here give me a hard time wow.. in the pic of side of amp someone posted u see power and ground on right side and "input" would be the rcas unless it has hi level input plug on same side as rcas..

Ty grandpa it was a bad loc got it all hooked up sounds great ty for trying to help some of these other ******* idiot know it alls can **** my ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro I wasnt the one who started the whole bickering I didnt wire the ground to the amp it's not on a ground if you feel superior to someone about something maybe try to help instead of rudely saying you better go get help cuz you have no idea what you are doing yes everytime you act like a ******* ******* you will get it right back to you talk with respect and you will get it talk like a punk *** motherfucker and you will get that back

And before u run those lips again ***** I will give you my address and let's see you run those lips in person I will be the last one you are a smart *** too

Don't be a douchebag. Whether or not you realize it, this is actually really good advice. We can clearly see in those pictures, you have speaker wire, wired up as either the ground or as the remote in. Either way, along with your question, you have no clue what you are doing. This is not even a 1, this is about a .5 out of 10 on a difficulty scale, and if you don't know this then there is probably something else wrong with your setup. There may be something else so simple, but so wrong that could burn down your vehicle. If you don't know what a speaker connection on an amp looks like, and don't know what "12v, ground, remote in" mean, you should stop trying to install this yourself.
It is the remote in and I have it there as a temporary thing so ty for your concern and go **** off

Oh shit, we got a tough guy. Look out boys, ruuunn!

Your emotional intelligence is pretty low. Are you really that weak and easily put off center?

You came here with a bare bones post that made it appear that you were a novice, and I still haven't seen evidence to the contrary. What did you expect? You gonna beat all of us up because of a communication breakdown on your part?

Queen...

1. Go learn what a period is. Try to see if you can get that 8 year old who helps you, to show you what a comma is too. Seriously, you come across as if you are 13 with a 3rd grade education.

2. There's no way you are 47. You would have learned a lesson or two by now with how you stupid you come across and then how wrong you try to say other people are. Considering how you tried to change what this thread is asking even though the first posts are all still there, its fair to say that just like you tried to do in this thread, that you're lying about your age too.

3. You still have no basic idea what you are doing. You keep trying to change your answer, and even those are wrong. You just keep spouting off nonsense to cover up your original posting, but everyone here knows that you don't know squat about what you are trying to talk about. Get mad all you want, I think we can tell quite a bit about how much you don't know, and how little you care to learn.

If you are having this much trouble when people were originally trying to help you, I GUARANTEE you are socially inept. Most people try to make them self sound smarter when talking, and you couldn't care less how you look or sound. Not sure if you are drunk, but you even quoted the "sent from iPhone sig", you really have trouble with some of the basics, and don't care to try to better yourself with stuff you supposedly should have learned 30 some years ago..

Were you in a comma or in prison for 30-40 years?

Bro I wasnt the one who started the whole bickering I didnt wire the ground to the speaker it's not on a ground if you feel superior to someone about something maybe try to help instead of rudely saying you better go get help cuz you have no idea what you are doing yes everytime you act like a ******* ******* you will get it right back to you talk with respect and you will get it talk like a punk *** motherfucker and you will get that back

lol go install it yourself just dont expect it to be covered under warranty

this **** is readily available online, the fact of the matter is you wont do your own research //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

1. Go learn what a period is. Try to see if you can get that 8 year old who helps you, to show you what a comma is too. Seriously, you come across as if you are 13 with a 3rd grade education. 2. There's no way you are 47. You would have learned a lesson or two by now with how you stupid you come across and then how wrong you try to say other people are. Considering how you tried to change what this thread is asking even though the first posts are all still there, its fair to say that just like you tried to do in this thread, that you're lying about your age too.

3. You still have no basic idea what you are doing. You keep trying to change your answer, and even those are wrong. You just keep spouting off nonsense to cover up your original posting, but everyone here knows that you don't know squat about what you are trying to talk about. Get mad all you want, I think we can tell quite a bit about how much you don't know, and how little you care to learn.

If you are having this much trouble when people were originally trying to help you, I GUARANTEE you are socially inept. Most people try to make them self sound smarter when talking, and you couldn't care less how you look or sound. Not sure if you are drunk, but you even quoted the "sent from iPhone sig", you really have trouble with some of the basics, and don't care to try to better yourself with stuff you supposedly should have learned 30 some years ago..

Were you in a comma or in prison for 30-40 years?
He quoted and responded to himself, too. lmao
Watch it... he will give you his address. Knock yer lips off or somethin'.

Bro I wasnt the one who started the whole bickering I didnt wire the ground to the speaker it's not on a ground if you feel superior to someone about something maybe try to help instead of rudely saying you better go get help cuz you have no idea what you are doing yes everytime you act like a ******* ******* you will get it right back to you talk with respect and you will get it talk like a punk *** motherfucker and you will get that back

And before u run those lips again ***** I will give you my address and let's see you run those lips in person I will be the last one you are a smart *** too

Heres how dumb you are. You quoted your own ignorant post, and then threatened yourself.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wiring-electrical-installation-help/636158-ok-i-need-simple-thing-what-side-amp-input-what-side-output-please-3.html#post8948230

This moron doesn't have the balls. Ill be the guy in the cop car, (the front seat). Next time you see me, tell me you want to knock my lips off.

Bring it on lass, and just cause I put you in a dress doesn't mean you will be hanging out with the real women.

Hold on...so, this whole ordeal is my fault? (This is meant for our new member, nobody else)

Ok, lets review shall we. nyyanksrob creates new threads. He seems to be having some issues hooking up his amp and can't figure out which side is input and output. Now I know 99.9% of amps have those listed on the amps so I was a bit confused. So I asked for a pic or 2. Low and behold what do I see?!?! What APPEARS to be a ghetto amp hookup/install since I can't quite see clearly of the blurryness of the pics provided. Right away I asked about you about why you got speaker wire as your ground. Immediately you got offended. Because if I didn't say it, someone else would have noticed the same dam thing and also questioned it as well. I could careless if you get pissed at me...remember tho, it's your install, not mine. We, and I speak for everyone that devotes their time on this forum, have seen car audio gone wrong, weather the amp install isn't right or something wrong with the sub(s) the person can't figure out, not sounding good, therefore we're here to help make things better in the longrun. Even choosing subs or even amps. Troubleshooting gets brought up a lot here and we work with that person to resolve it. Would that person have gotten the same treatment as I have? Probably, based on EVERY SINGLE reply you made on this thread. You can't come onto a car audio forum with that attitude, mr 47 year old ******....which I SINCERELY doubt your even that age. A lot of us are veterans in this car audio world, most know more than others, and some are just getting into it. You see, it's about respect....showing us a problem and letting us try and figure it out. Pics help a lot as well as a good description of the issue/problem. But don't EVER expect an answer or even help with that attitude....because nobody will ever help you. The internet has been around a long time and never going away. ****** use it. It's like people don't know it exists or are too afraid to search on their own. Youtube vids are a huge potential. I've searched on there plenty of times for issues I'm having or trying to figure out and/or fix. Lastly, don't try and act tough on the forum bozo...not only is it old and people have done it before, but because it's not gonna help your situation out toughguy.

@whitedragon551 can we ban this little girl

Lulz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Yea, pretty everyone I've met on this forum has helped to expand my knowledge thremedously. But if you get mouthy or rude, everyone will burn your *** until you leave. Even I got a lil mouthy when I first joined because I though I knew everything and was mad when j was told I didn't know nothing about being loud and my gear was trash. But after realizing my error I apologized and now when I have questions everyone tries to help and teach me. But you must first realize that your igornant to what good car audio is and accept that these ppl here are smarter than you in the topic.

Yea, pretty everyone I've met on this forum has helped to expand my knowledge thremedously. But if you get mouthy or rude, everyone will burn your *** until you leave. Even I got a lil mouthy when I first joined because I though I knew everything and was mad when j was told I didn't know nothing about being loud and my gear was trash. But after realizing my error I apologized and now when I have questions everyone tries to help and teach me. But you must first realize that your igornant to what good car audio is and accept that these ppl here are smarter than you in the topic.
Your avatar cracks me up. Is that the dude from Trailer Park Boys, or is that you? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.