Ok I need a simple thing what side of the amp is input and what side is output please

Tpb is only the best tv/movie series to come out of Canada. It streams on Netflix. The first season starts a little slow but season 2 is where it picks up and gets really good.
The movies are great as well, Countdown to Liquor Day is my favorite, lol. Car chase while piss, lmao.

Just finished the first few episodes, reminds me of growing up lol
J-ROC!
J-Roc-TPB.jpg

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Hold on...so, this whole ordeal is my fault? (This is meant for our new member, nobody else)

Ok, lets review shall we. nyyanksrob creates new threads. He seems to be having some issues hooking up his amp and can't figure out which side is input and output. Now I know 99.9% of amps have those listed on the amps so I was a bit confused. So I asked for a pic or 2. Low and behold what do I see?!?! What APPEARS to be a ghetto amp hookup/install since I can't quite see clearly of the blurryness of the pics provided. Right away I asked about you about why you got speaker wire as your ground. Immediately you got offended. Because if I didn't say it, someone else would have noticed the same dam thing and also questioned it as well. I could careless if you get pissed at me...remember tho, it's your install, not mine. We, and I speak for everyone that devotes their time on this forum, have seen car audio gone wrong, weather the amp install isn't right or something wrong with the sub(s) the person can't figure out, not sounding good, therefore we're here to help make things better in the longrun. Even choosing subs or even amps. Troubleshooting gets brought up a lot here and we work with that person to resolve it. Would that person have gotten the same treatment as I have? Probably, based on EVERY SINGLE reply you made on this thread. You can't come onto a car audio forum with that attitude, mr 47 year old ******....which I SINCERELY doubt your even that age. A lot of us are veterans in this car audio world, most know more than others, and some are just getting into it. You see, it's about respect....showing us a problem and letting us try and figure it out. Pics help a lot as well as a good description of the issue/problem. But don't EVER expect an answer or even help with that attitude....because nobody will ever help you. The internet has been around a long time and never going away. ****** use it. It's like people don't know it exists or are too afraid to search on their own. Youtube vids are a huge potential. I've searched on there plenty of times for issues I'm having or trying to figure out and/or fix. Lastly, don't try and act tough on the forum bozo...not only is it old and people have done it before, but because it's not gonna help your situation out toughguy.

@whitedragon551 can we ban this little girl[/QUOTE]

As I first stated you are the direct reason that I took offense look at your first setup Num 1 it's a racist statment saying the hookup is "ghetto" ok and trust me I am every bit of 47 and wish it wasn't my age but you talk with no respect to people whatsoever if you want to ban someone it should be you for your racist and trying to just plain be a ******** at every chance u get you must have a pretty ****** existence you are right I am a very tough guy can and will defend myself against keyboard warriors such as yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your avatar cracks me up. Is that the dude from Trailer Park Boys, or is that you? lol
I never one time claimed to know anything about car audio esp compared to the people in here that's why i asked but u gotta come at me with respect as a man not like he did that's only reason i am uptight in the least Or better would you talk like he did face to face of course not or he would get beat up 3-4 times a day so why do it on here

As I first stated you are the direct reason that I took offense look at your first setup Num 1 it's a racist statment saying the hookup is "ghetto" ok and trust me I am every bit of 47 and wish it wasn't my age but you talk with no respect to people whatsoever if you want to ban someone it should be you for your racist and trying to just plain be a ******** at every chance u get you must have a pretty ****** existence you are right I am a very tough guy can and will defend myself against keyboard warriors such as yourself

Boomin_hoe is our very own

. Don't pay to much attention to him.
Fuck the trailer park boys... I got work to do!

your racist
That card is getting played really thin and nobody outside of whatever cancerous dystopoia you're in cares about communist agitprop buzzwords being thrown at them anymore.

Is this how you've made it 47 years in life? Half arse everything then call other people names if they criticize your shoddy work or clear lack of understanding? Take that chip off your shoulder and grow up.

That card is getting played really thin and nobody outside of whatever cancerous dystopoia you're in cares about communist agitprop buzzwords being thrown at them anymore.
Is this how you've made it 47 years in life? Half arse everything then call other people names if they criticize your shoddy work or clear lack of understanding? Take that chip off your shoulder and grow up.
Go away clown

Racist...lol. Your using the term out of context. Don't like it, then you shouldn't have posted pics. What did you expect? A compliment? Not gonna happen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.