ok guys i need your help with this one

Participant count
  • Participant list

texas_av
10+ year member

So here is the situation, Im building an enclosure in a 2 door tahoe for a friend of mine. He is about to buy 4 15" Cerwin-Vega 154, my question is how much cu. ft. do they need. According to their website it says 2 cu.ft. per sub...that just seems rediculously small for 15's to me. However, Ive been looking around and I have read that some people had 2 of the same subs he is getting in a 10 cu.ft. box!!!! Im trying to start selling boxes around me so I dont want this to sound like **** when other people see it, he also wants it tuned around 25hz, do you guys think thats too low for a daily driver? thanks for yalls help

just curious but where did u find this out dude? I was tryin to get him to tune it a lil higher but he really wants it that low, maybe ill just tune it to 32 like you said and not tell him:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.