Official Iraggi Alternators Group Buy

Anything yet? pm me if ya want !
Dom usually lets emails pile up for 2-3 days and them answers them all so he gives quotes through emails 2 - 3 times a week. This is much more efficient for him and If you were as busy running your life as he is with his... I am sure that you would understand...

In your case, you posted your quote request on thursday, which was the day I emailed it to Dominick. According to his 2-3 day habit, that would make him respond on saturday or sunday, but he doesn't respond on weekends. I wouldn't either if I had any form of a personal life... So look for a response from me on monday.

Thank you all for your patience and rest assured that I am doing the best I possibly can...

Dusty

thanks man didn't know

Trust me my life gets there as well, I gotta check my e mail constantly though, well at least 2x a day. between work and flight schedule somethings always getting screwed up

if someone told me what to put on paypl for him i got a qoute i did the discount and everything so im ready to PAY!!!! just need his paypal. and what do i put on it

Call or e-mail Dom to get your final price.
well like i said i got a QOUTE From him for 399$... for a 200amp alternator, now that is with out the 30% off.. when i calulate that in there it is 275ish$, so i put 300$ for alternator.

what now?

well like i said i got a QOUTE From him for 399$... for a 200amp alternator, now that is with out the 30% off.. when i calulate that in there it is 275ish$, so i put 300$ for alternator.
what now?
Call or e-mail Dom to get your final price.
:eyebrow:From post #1

Payment Options:

Send a money order, PayPal.

Payments can be sent at anytime.

If you wish to pay before the discount is figured out, you may pay based off of a 25% discount. If there is a difference, you can pay it before your alternator ships.

Make PayPal payments to dominick@tds.net

Make money orders to:

Iraggi Alternator

121 Highland St.

LaVergne, Tn. 37086

Dominick will give the totals when you are ready to place the order and tell him what method of payment you prefer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1/6/06

When you need to contact somebody about your payment, contact Dominick directly at:

dominick@tds.net

He will give you your total

:eyebrow:From post #1
I love you...

My Spanish teacher always told me that you learn foreign languages by boring copious amounts of repetition, so for all of the people who like to make my job harder and agrivate the hell out of me by asking questions that can be answered simply by reading the first post... (whod' uh thunk...) let me clear up all the freakin' confusion...

READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST! READ THE FIRST POST!

And maybe some of you don't speak English that well. My advise to you is to go here:

http://www.freetranslation.com/

And what the hell... en Espanol...

¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste! ¡Lea el primer poste!

I hope I cleared up the confusion out there!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Dammn 10 days later and nobody else interested and only one person paid...I was really interested in a 250amp alt but if nobody else pays then I guess im not...I was hoping for atleast for 20 people to pay

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.