Nothings working anymore...just power to cd player

Participant count
  • Participant list

dirtbagz89
10+ year member

dirtyTHIRTY
Hey, it's been a while since I've been on here and a couple years since I made installs so I've come a little out of touch with everything. So here's the issue... this morning I drove to work CD player worked fine...amp worked fine...sub worked fine.

At lunch time I leave to get food.. cd player powers but nothing is on the display, no sound, etc....amp doesn't work, and of course sub doesn't work. The ring around the volume knob on the cd player is the only think working. (it lights)

I've checked all of my connections and everything looks fine.

Help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Humm...well I assume you tried hitting your source button a few times to see what the deal is...reason your subs aren't working is because the HU isn't sending any signal to the amp because its jacked up. Is it a flip face? try rubbing alchole on the connection to see if the faceplate just isnt making a good connection...What type of vehicle is it in? was it installed using wire harness or hardwired?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.