Not sure if this is a wiring problem or what but any help would be great.

jonesy250f

Alright heres my problem. I have a decent stereo, nothing amazing but it gets me by. An Alpine deck i got a couple years ago for $150ish, a low end kicker 12", and i wanna say a 500 watt amp. Well heres my problem. For some reason the sub just doesn't sound as good as it used to... Most of the time. It's really weird i can be listening to a song with some good bass and it won't sound even close to as good as it used to but then suddenly the bass will just kick in. Really weird. You people have any ideas as to what the problem is?

Thanks Alot!

turn it on.. listen to a song that you know sounds good and hit's hard and clean.. and fondle ur rca's at the amp and see if there is a diffrence..

i had the same problem.. swapped rca's out and it was good as new..

Check all your fuses. if it was hooked up correctly there should be a fuse on your power wire close to the battery. It might look good, but try replacing it anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.