Not happy with new system, need help

i said bigger box is cause i seen what one would do in a bigger box,but obviously thats not the problem.problem has to be,speaker wiring,sub level needs to be turned up,check gains.after looking at that x manual,there should be two of those jumpers plugged in.thats what i would do first,take speaker out of the box and redo it to eliminate that problem

This is my setup. I took this pic last night.

this is the piece that my cousin removed. with this plugged in the second slot the sub wouldn't come on at all.

Man why didn't you say so,it's not loud because the sub is mounted crooked.Duhhhh .straighten that sucker up and watch it come to life

wrong....they love 1 cube sealed. My guess is that he wired the sub in series vs. parallel or the amp/headunit settings are not right
it doesn't matter about the box size, he has another problem. Probably are out of phase, it would help if more information was provided.

those metal jumpers need to be in the 1st and 3rd slot for the amp to see a 2 ohm load
i bought the sub on ebay used and it only came with one jumper. it was in the middle position.

if i take it to a shop around here and have them take a look at it, do you think they'd be able fix it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.