Noob looking for a nice set up (500-600$)

Participant count
  • Participant list

max1441

Hey guys, I'm new here and I need some help! So I'm looking for an amp, sub and maybe a head unit. I mostly listen Electro house but also some metal, rock and rap. I want some hard bass without loosing quality sound.

I drive a Toyota Corolla and i have a about 500-600$.

If it possible, i would like some stuff that i can upgrade later...

Thank, Max.

I did my first system in my 1994 corolla. It cost me 290$. It was:

Clarion HU

(all speakers were 4inch) Clarion coaxials (running off the deck)

All the above cost $160. All from audio shop, we haggled the price down as a package deal.

Then I got an Alpine 2 channel V12 amp - $40 from a pawn shop.

Pioneer 12inch sub - $45 New from website with coupon code.

Box- 10$ from craigslist.

Amp kit- DB links 4g. - $45.

There you go. With your budget you have even more options. Moral of that post is shop around. Look at the classifieds, check out pawn shops, craigslist, etc. If I were in your boat I'd probably look into a 4 channel amp. You could bridge 2 channels to run a sub, then get speakers and either amp the front or wire them to get the speakers down to 2ohms or whatever and run all 4 off the amp with 2 speakers a channel. But apparently you lose control of front and rear fade that way. Maybe check out audiopipe or hifonics for good cheap amps. Get something like MB quart or cadence speakers. then whatever kinda sub. You really need to just shop around. Good luck. That should fit ur budget besides a custom box which will cost you like 200 or so from what I read. You can always save for that later on and just use some cheap pre fab for the time being, then sell it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.