Help Car Audio- 2012 SBN Car audio caravan

troy_audi0
10+ year member

Top 100 Installer
how the idea came about for a SBN Super Caravan:*

I was talking to Scott buwalda about how much fun I had at the 2011 SBN he told be about being a part of it over the last 17years remember how big it was? and now its so small. what happen to car audio? what happen to the joy of audio ccompetitions The ones we would read about in the magazine's*

Over the last few years people like Todd Ramsey, Bob Morrow, MERA, Arc Audio Crew, The crew at CAR Audio Mag.com & many other industry people are trying to help better the industry help shops educate the customers on why you should buy somthing instead of this fits your budget thanks for coming

we need to step up and show that this is more than a 9-5 it is more than better than OEM it more than noise!

Sound Quality car are miss understood, most peoplel think a high-end audio system is a 6 pack of subs that sound like garbage..

lets show them how a real audio system can change your bad day into a relaxing drive, I know the SPL guys are stepping up and making very loud systems and hey you can hear it too bettering the front stage for the ultimate loud system experience.

Lets join teams lets unite SPL & SQ* a massive caravan of car audio enthusiast crossing the USA from the west coast to Dayton, Fl picking up more & more cars as we cross the states, just like the old days we can have a very large turnout and make a statement meet the real supporting members of the car audio community!

I would like to see some coverage online live updates as we make our way to the big show, Anyone that is a part of the SBN caravan should make a Caraudiomag.com profile and have an install log for the cars that will be going. so an editor can easily link your name to your project, I would also like to see a nice button but shirt with all the team logo's and a large SBN logo on the back.

Sponsors:I would like to see if we can get some help to lighten the cost of the trip: Subway or McDonalds forMcDonald'sps, Monster or RedBull, ShelRed Bullbile gas cards, Motel 6, Hooters, possable oil change place like GoodYear Tire

Sign your name if you are intrested in joining us on this journey with me and my friends

Help us get some supporting sponsors & help us get car audio alive again..

Alot of the problem was before anything with the ecinomical state.. It had todo with car audio compinies putting out garbage gear & un-qualified installers giving car audio enhancements a bad wrap..

Doing things right the first time instead of making it right after they come back to the shop 5 times for a simple install

Raise the bar. That is what needs to be done.

And now that spending your hard earned money on a audio system seems like a waist of money..

It's the way you look at it dose it have value? Can you enjoy it? Is it worth it?

My answer is yes..yes & yes.. If you get the best products you can buy for the amount that makes sense to you that you can justify

Good enough to keep you know.. An install that will not bring you problems solder & heat shrink over crimp caps,

Tune with an o-scope so you will not have clipping RTA the car so the EQ levels are proper.. Going the extra mile for your customer..

That is what is missing in the audio world...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.