Non rattle box?

Patthehat033
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Missouri
So i was surfing youtube today and I saw this guy's video (he might be a member of the forum, but I don't know) and he has a sweet sub box.

s with 2 15&#39s on a Kicker 2500.1(system not complete) - YouTube[/url]
Would a box like this pretty much take away all trunk rattle? Would it decrease or increase bass?

The trunk will always rattle...I've seen plenty of setups where the trunk is sealed off from the front and still manages to rattle quite a bit. Not much you can do besides put some deadener down on it and maybe a little bit of foam weatherstripping on the edges to prevent any lid slap.

i dont know how you can tell whats going on in that video lol. sorry not a dodge fan either. its something you do not something you drive. my gf had a 04 intrepid that motor went bad at 74k miles lol. garbage 2.7. she had it before we met because i wouldnt of let her waste money on a garbage car. caravan is the only thing they made somewhat decent.

You need to put a bunch of coaxials on the outside of your car.....fck I thought I had seen it alll...
hahaha I was laughing my A$$ off when I saw that, I don't understand how putting speakers under the engine bay could make a difference, you will never hear them unless your outside of the car.

hahaha I was laughing my A$$ off when I saw that, I don't understand how putting speakers under the engine bay could make a difference, you will never hear them unless your outside of the car.
to cover up the sound of the knocking engine

i dont know how you can tell whats going on in that video lol. sorry not a dodge fan either. its something you do not something you drive. my gf had a 04 intrepid that motor went bad at 74k miles lol. garbage 2.7. she had it before we met because i wouldnt of let her waste money on a garbage car. caravan is the only thing they made somewhat decent.
Thats user error, not Dodge. I have an 03 Neon, and has 170k on it.

I'm sure it's just to be obnoxious and have people look at you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.