Non rattle box?

Thats user error, not Dodge. I have an 03 Neon, and has 170k on it.
2.7? Oil Sludge and Engine Failure with the Dodge 2.7l DOHC V6 engine notice your neon is not among the many cars affected. iirc wasnt the neon basically a mitsubishi? either way im talking about the 2.7 and dodge is still poop and have lowest resale value for a reason bud. no offense to your neon. i even own a caravan and its poop. doesnt hold a candle to my toyota sienna in any way. the old conquest was about the only chrysler i ever liked.

2.7? Oil Sludge and Engine Failure with the Dodge 2.7l DOHC V6 engine notice your neon is not among the many cars affected. iirc wasnt the neon basically a mitsubishi? either way im talking about the 2.7 and dodge is still poop and have lowest resale value for a reason bud. no offense to your neon. i even own a caravan and its poop. doesnt hold a candle to my toyota sienna in any way. the old conquest was about the only chrysler i ever liked.
Yea, and thats why you pay more for those vehicles. Lol. You pay for what you get. I paid 2500 for my Neon and its treated me very well since I have had it. Only issue was my clutch. And honestly, idk, I know the old Dodge Talon and Stealth were based on Mitsubishi cars, I dont think the Neon was. I am a Dodge fan, and always will be. But I would never back something just because of that. You may be right on the 2.7, but Dodge/Chrysler make very good cars if you take care of them. Just like almost any other car. I'd take a Viper over a Corvette or Camaro. Id take a Neon or the new Dart over a Cobalt or a Focus. And I would for sure take the new Durango over any SUV the other companies make. [Comparing American cars in the same price bracket]

Must be a manual, I had an 04 automatic and the tranny failed at 47k miles lol. I did enjoy driving it though.
Yea, my clutch went out around 140k. I have had little issues here and there, but once I got on the Neon Forum, I learned how to fix most of the stuff. I just need new bushings now, which I should be fixing in a few weeks, and the Drum brakes **** me off!!!

Yea, and thats why you pay more for those vehicles. Lol. You pay for what you get. I paid 2500 for my Neon and its treated me very well since I have had it. Only issue was my clutch. And honestly, idk, I know the old Dodge Talon and Stealth were based on Mitsubishi cars, I dont think the Neon was. I am a Dodge fan, and always will be. But I would never back something just because of that. You may be right on the 2.7, but Dodge/Chrysler make very good cars if you take care of them. Just like almost any other car. I'd take a Viper over a Corvette or Camaro. Id take a Neon or the new Dart over a Cobalt or a Focus. And I would for sure take the new Durango over any SUV the other companies make. [Comparing American cars in the same price bracket]
just stay away from any with 2.7 bud. yea she paid like 24k for the car new lol. sold it for 800 bucks with the bad motor. go dodge!!! lol. but if i was to buy a little car it would likely be a honda cr-z 2012 Honda CR-Z - Exterior Photo Gallery - Official Honda Site . i have a 1992 civic with over 210k miles on it and has been fabulous....no issues period. as far as american the viper is a cool car and i really like vettes but i kinda like the v series cadillac too. think i might take the v series just because it still has somewhat of a luxury look. just funny how a cadillac wagon would eat 95% of vehicles on the road for breakfast lol.

just stay away from any with 2.7 bud. yea she paid like 24k for the car new lol. sold it for 800 bucks with the bad motor. go dodge!!! lol. but if i was to buy a little car it would likely be a honda cr-z 2012 Honda CR-Z - Exterior Photo Gallery - Official Honda Site . i have a 1992 civic with over 210k miles on it and has been fabulous....no issues period. as far as american the viper is a cool car and i really like vettes but i kinda like the v series cadillac too. think i might take the v series just because it still has somewhat of a luxury look. just funny how a cadillac wagon would eat 95% of vehicles on the road for breakfast lol.
Yea all the Vs are beast! But the Viper will soon take the Ring Record back...

Dodge diesel trucks seem to hold their value better than any others.

File:Viper7723.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia this....looks like a shoe. the one you pictured is not quite as bad.
Um, thats old as F@#$, the one after that was much better. Not to mention they are beast cars for the money, no matter how you chop it up.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Well we got WAY off topic here, and to keep it off topic, that viper looks good!Back on topic, no, you're always gonna have rattle as you get louder. And that intrepid is gawd awful... 24" rims on ANYTHING look retarded, let alone a budget sedan.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

On ANYTHING?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.