Non rattle box?

To the OP. I will keep my opinions to myself about the video. That type of enclosure, pseudo 4th order, is just one type you can use. The time should be spent completely sealing the trunk from the cabin. I spent gobs of cash on deadener and foam and spray foam, and tons of other stuff. You name it, I tried it. The only success I had was to completely seal off the trunk from the cabin. Here is the best part. Gained output. 141.0 to a 144.7 sealed on the dash and tuned to 28Hz. No other changes. I spent a lot of time sealing it properly and the trunk didn't rattle at all. The sheet metal on the roof folded on itself, lol, but no more rattle.

DSC01042.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha oh man, speakers on the outsude of the car?

Not smart to begin with... then he makes a video of it and posts it on youtube, so everyone knows he has speakers on the outside of his car.

I doubt they stayed there very long...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.