Noise Ordinances

Wow 25FT That Is Crazy, But I Mean Us Car Audio Freaks Who Love Bumpin There Music Up High Can't Because Of These...

I Mean Is It Really Hurtin People To Play Ur Music Up?

I don't think they're stupid, although some may be unreasonable. I don't play my music that loud - loud for me is the volume above 40 (out of 46) on my 20Wrms/50Wpeak head unit - then again I might be a hypocrite cause it's cold as hell and I ain't finna roll my windows down just so other people can hear my music - I guess I'll have to wait till spring/summer to see how loud I really play my music...

But I do think you should respect other people

Oh Yea I'm All Bout Respectin Other People... But I Personally Think Tha Respect Goes Both Ways, I Mean I'm Not Sayin We SHould Be Playin Music At Insane Levels, But If People Have There Windows Down And Car Hear It, Then I Think They Should Roll There Windows Up... And If Ur Goin Sumwhere Quiet Of Course You Should Turn Ur Stereo Down, But Some Of The Ordinances Are Just A Way To Scare The "Juvenile Delinquent Teens" As Many People Of Today See Us

High Powered subs eh?

My testing on my Termlab.USB:

My car does so:

144.4 inside car windows up half volume.

139.1 Five feet away, door open

137.5 Five feet away, doors shut, window open

120.2 Five feet away, truck shut up.

Windows up does help...don't care how many subs/power you have.

Just personal experience, but I've not had problems with Tampa POs, so you probably don't have to worry.

What kind of subs are you running?

And I agree, if you are cruisin at 45 on a major road (Dale Mabery, Kennedy, etc) with the breeze through your car and you want to listen to some music, it is ghey when you have to worry about POs coming after you... shouldn't be that way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.