No sound from subs?

Hey mate, thanks for your feedback.

They say when you buy a second hand car, you also inherit the issues with it, and that is, with or without the sellers advice to you.  Since you are into car audio as a hobby, try to fix up the wiring and its not only better for you, it will also be safer in the future.  Don't be fooled by the seller saying it ran like that for the past 8 years :blackeye:

Now that you are the owner, give it a good tidy up and secure the box so it does not move around in the trunk area.    In Australia, you can be fined by a cop for having an unsecured subwoofer box as it poses a threat to you and your passengers.  In an event of an accident. the unsecured items in your car, including a subwoofer box becomes a 'missile' that can cause injury to the driver and passengers.  This also goes for unsecured speakers in the rear parcel tray.

DSC_1002.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.