No sound, clueless.

It will only work until you turn your volume up to the point you destroy your amplifier's input stage, which would be sooner than you think. There is a reason we have high level and low level input signals.
We already determined that his amp has high level inputs. I am unsure why you think I am debating this with you. The OP already did it. If it blows the opamp section it will go into protect.

We already determined that his amp has high level inputs. I am unsure why you think I am debating this with you. The OP already did it. If it blows the opamp section it will go into protect.

"So I tapped into my rear speaker wires. Cut a rca cable open and connected the wires then to my amp, radio cranked all the way up so there was plenty of power going to that specific speaker while the rest were shut off."

^ That is not using the high level inputs, and is what I was referring to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.