Nine.1s ... seriously

it's not like they make their own stuff anyway, i'd feel better about buying som id's than some kv2's (yes i know id doesn't make those either but nevermind if that's what you're thinking you missed the point)

eD's newletter that was just sent out today, they expect to ship out the NINe.1s on Thursday, May 5th (same day). So those who have ordered one, should be receiving a phone call soon.

it's not like they make their own stuff anyway, i'd feel better about buying som id's than some kv2's (yes i know id doesn't make those either but nevermind if that's what you're thinking you missed the point)
Maybe I missed the point but that doesn't make any sense. I would also really like to hear bad examples of customer service. Granted their pre-orders ****, and Ben finally got the idea and is doing away with them, but maybe they are going through the exact same thing as you are with the actual manufacturer of the amps. You people are speaking with no evidence to back anything up. All I know is that in the past when I still dealt with them I would call, they would pick up, and give me more information than I would ever want or need, IMO some of the best CS I've dealt with. I had a B3 that came broken, I had a new one in a week, there are not many companies that will pull that off. Also I'm not sure that a lot of people completely realize the reason why people mostly on SIN despise ED, and it is not because their products are out of stock. Although apparantly Ben can be a piece of ****, it is pretty unrelated to the fact that your amp is not here on time...

LOL this is like a recurring nightmare for me..

ahh I remember the days where the first "batch of nine.1s"(2 yrs ago maybe) was supposedly denied at customs. Who knows, maybe this was denied at customs too lol. eD is a crock of **** company, especially Ben. nothing but lies from that little *****.

LOL this is like a recurring nightmare for me..
ahh I remember the days where the first "batch of nine.1s"(2 yrs ago maybe) was supposedly denied at customs. Who knows, maybe this was denied at customs too lol. eD is a crock of **** company, especially Ben. nothing but lies from that little *****.
I remember that ****, twas f-in rediculous...a load of crap...

NG

I remember that ****, twas f-in rediculous...a load of crap...
NG
yes, so was my POS(PIECE OF ****) 12a I bought from them and hundreds of others that got the batch of 12a w/o the aluminum. Good design ben! I was glad I sold it and got a brahma...

I just spoke to one of the techs on the ED support chat and he told me the NINe.1 will be in and ready to ship by Thursday, Friday the latest. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I may get one and the NINe.4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the amps should be ready by the end of the week. in all honesty, they never anticipated the volume of sales on the first run of things. the second run is well stocked, this includes the subs and amps.

as far as CS, at least they answer the phone, emails, and offer an online support system.

anyone who has contacted me in the last few months knows the info i gave them. "expect the 9.1's to go on back order end of feb., early march. it's gonna take a about 2 months for replenishment"

as far as the gear itself, i have a pair of 9.1's running at .25ohm, and i have a pair of Ov2's ******* up that power effortlessly(this will void the 3 year warranty). yeah, crap, junk, i couldn't agree more...

chubby, Ive been wanting to say this for a while but that is the greatest avatar ever.

I think ED amps are nice but for the price I would rather stick with my hifonics. I got it bench tested and it puts out 1386 watts at 14.4 volts. not bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.