Nine.1s ... seriously

I got an Email from ED and they said there Nine.1 is gonna be in stock and shipped out the same day 5/05/2005.
seriously, I guess you don't know the story of the first nine.1s

"o yea, they'll be here in the next few days"

"yea, they will be ready to ship next week" X 100

nothing but lies from the deustch Ben

just so there is no confusion, he speaks of the first 9.1's that never made it to the US market in the beggining of 2003. not the current line of 9.1's, which is a completely different amp.

I just spoke to one of the techs on the ED support chat and he told me the NINe.1 will be in and ready to ship by Thursday, Friday the latest. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I may get one and the NINe.4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
that's exactly word for word what they said last week.

Its hilarious when people make statements like, "eD *****!". Well so doesn't every company. No one company is perfect. People have no right to judge people like people on forums do. Just because they are hidden behind a computer screen so no one can see, they just like to make statements that are just flat out ignorant. However, if you complain about the customer service, you must be one isolated incident, which happens with EVERY company. But overall, eD does have very good customer service.

I like reading what others think of companies. I think it is one of the primary purposes these forums serve. I do agree in that when someone types "Company X *****!" and then offers no documentation, their comments are worthless. But you can usually sort out the people that are just making blind, blanket statements liek that from the people that are offering an objective honest opinion.

i cant comment on other peoples experience with eD ordering and such.

personally i can say i thought it was pretty decent i ordered a nine.4 a nine.1 and a bunch of edead last friday.

talked to the folks at eD before placing order asked about nine.1 they said was already in stock but they shipping back orders first so mine should ship wed-thurs said ok and gave them my money.

on monday morning recieved no less than 4 emails from eD letting me know the status of my order and that 2 of the 3 items had already been shipped. .....on wed. got the nine.4 and the edead. today is thurs and i just got an email saying my nine.1 has been shipped will probably be here monday so now im off to order 2 pairs of 6000 comps ( they seem to be the most bang for my buck with the $25 off coupon) no other speakers out there came close to that price for components.

I just installed my NINE.4 today and the quality over my Elcipse PA5532 was NIGHT AND DAY!! I heard stuff sooo much clearer (I never though an amp made a difference for components, I was WRONG!!)

ED is AWESOME!!!

I just installed my NINE.4 today and the quality over my Elcipse PA5532 was NIGHT AND DAY!! I heard stuff sooo much clearer (I never though an amp made a difference for components, I was WRONG!!) ED is AWESOME!!!
I'm getting my NINe.2 + NINe.1 installed today and I can't wait to hear the differences in SQ compared to my crappy Kenwood/Alpine amps. Like you said, it will be a NIGHT & DAY difference with a brand new listening experience //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.