Nine.1s ... seriously

BlackHaze-
10+ year member

The Sun
I know people are probably going to get mad and tell me to ask ED and ****, but seriously I called ED probably over 5 times just asking in the past 4-5 months on when the ****ing Nine.1s are going to be in! I think they are starting to lie to us just because they aren't getting them in soon.

I heard from guys at ED, everytime I call them and ask them they tell me 1-2 weeks, every single ****ing time. Seriously, can they really NOT know when they are going to get the Nine.1s? Ive been waiting on my system for 4 months now, I have everything else ready except for my amp, and im very anxious. Now when someone tells me that my amp is going to be in 1-2 weeks, and then I call back three weeks later like what the ****? they are still like, it will be another 1-2 weeks.

If someone is going to tell me to find out by calling or using the 'online help' line ( which they never EVER answer) read my post on how much ive called them.

If anyone has any info instead of "rumors" because ED rumors are ****, please tell me because since ED can't even ****ing keep me updated on my 350 dollar purchase, hopefully someone nice from these forums can, thanks to anyone with info.

Why don't you just check the ED For Sale Forum.

Maybe you can snatch one up..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I know people are probably going to get mad and tell me to ask ED and ****, but seriously I called ED probably over 5 times just asking in the past 4-5 months on when the ****ing Nine.1s are going to be in! I think they are starting to lie to us just because they aren't getting them in soon.
I heard from guys at ED, everytime I call them and ask them they tell me 1-2 weeks, every single ****ing time. Seriously, can they really NOT know when they are going to get the Nine.1s? Ive been waiting on my system for 4 months now, I have everything else ready except for my amp, and im very anxious. Now when someone tells me that my amp is going to be in 1-2 weeks, and then I call back three weeks later like what the ****? they are still like, it will be another 1-2 weeks.

If someone is going to tell me to find out by calling or using the 'online help' line ( which they never EVER answer) read my post on how much ive called them.

If anyone has any info instead of "rumors" because ED rumors are ****, please tell me because since ED can't even ****ing keep me updated on my 350 dollar purchase, hopefully someone nice from these forums can, thanks to anyone with info.
iv been geting the same response man...they told me that they are goin to be here this monday and rdy to be shipped out monday/tueday...

Why don't you just check the ED For Sale Forum.
Maybe you can snatch one up..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I haven't got another because I already ordered my Nine.1, and I want a brand new one also. They already took the money out, I know I can cancel but I want a new one and haven't found one.

I have nothing but great things to say. Ordered a NINE.1 a cpl months ago, got it 3 days later (B-Stock, only VERY minor belmishes). On Tuesday I ordered a b-stock nine.4 (only $165 and it was open boxed, still in the plastic) That got here by Friday.

I just purchased the bstock NINe.1 today from ICIX Nation for $315. Ben said it comes with the bass remote and cosmetically it looks almost brand new (9.5/10). Beats the hell out of waiting 4+ months.

Bstock is definetly the way to go b/c my NINe.2 was $175 with a few scuffs (no biggie) and this was like 2 months before the coupon deal eD offered ICIX Nation members -- same price as what I paid for.

just get yourself a different amp- it would be the day when a company puts my system plans on hold..... there are shytload of amps out there that would give you what you need

anyone who argues that eD does not ****, look at the initial post of this thread. start your tick marks, now hit search, and type in eD *****, continue tick marks, purchase 24 pack of pencils, continue list.

I completely disagree with you chubby on your statement that eD *****!! I won't go there to stir up things, but you have your own opinion about eD's products/business ethics and I have mine...

I dont think anyone can say their products ****....but its a matter of time when consumers put their products to the side, and see their customer service/ legth wait for products as a reason not to buy from them again. Afterall there are dozens of companies out there to pick from carrying the same old vanilla shyt. If they dont have the product in stock they should not take payments, it affects their reputation negatively when they do these things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.