Newbie needing Audio set up help.

[quote name='mclerico83']@cthedinger ; the owner coleman is also on this site. amazing guy :). hit him up. its going to hard to beat this deal

the only other thing i would say is 2 get a custom box built it means everything to an install @double07 ; is not that far from you in tenn and shipping wont be bad. his prices are amazing and the extra 40 bucks you spend on the box will make your system sound better than 90 percent of the other garbage out there.

with the audiotechnix sub, amp wire and box will put you at a little under 340 i suspect after shipping for everything and you will have a great budget system with resale value and will sound 10 times better than anything listed before

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/starr-mountain-sound/571208-starr-mountain-sound-pricing.html
here is his pricing info[/QUOTE]

Definitely inerested in this, never heard of this subwoofer before, so I'm going to have to check into this more. The kit is nice, the amp is good for the sub, seems decent. You don't happen to be advertising for this company, are you? Lol just noticed they're all the same brand, that I'm not familiar with.

Definitely inerested in this, never heard of this subwoofer before, so I'm going to have to check into this more. The kit is nice, the amp is good for the sub, seems decent. You don't happen to be advertising for this company, are you? Lol just noticed they're all the same brand, that I'm not familiar with.
no lol nothing its just the ebst deal around since they are changing names. they are based out of texas and you wont beat it. I have seen some local guys systems around here and I just bought 2 800.1's myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no lol nothing its just the ebst deal around since they are changing names. they are based out of texas and you wont beat it. I have seen some local guys systems around here and I just bought 2 800.1's myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Nice nice, well that is a good price and definitely a setup I'm interested in. I'm not sure which enclosure I would need though.

How do you think these compare to the JBL GT5-12's? Those are running about $70/ea, I could run 2 of those for $140, over those you linked me for $90. Hm..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.