Newbe, need help on set up?

I decided to use a "line out converter" instead of the clean sweep.

I will look it to those amps you mentioned.

You can run it with that california but it wont sound as good as clean wattage.

I'll agree there are better amps than profile. But please explain to me what you mean by " clean wattage" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll agree there are better amps than profile. But please explain to me what you mean by " clean wattage" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
The sound wont be as clean, caused by clipping or other distortion. Distortion causes amps not to be as clean this is played through the subs giving a distortion sound. The amp will be pushing hard to give that sub what it wants. This can be hard on the amp and can cause clipping of the amp which can damage the sub and/or the amp. The wattage listed is max power. Have you ever heard a california amp they wont do that sub justice!!

Well I've got a 2000 galant that I just put a 10" Type R in. I've got 500 wrms running to it and it is in a small custom sealed box. It freaken bumps. I got the sub brand new on ebay for $90 shipped. The box probably cost me $40 to make. Click on my gallery for pics of my set up. The type r is not there yet but you get the idea....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.