new sub pops when i pause or skip tracks help

Participant count
  • Participant list

ccapital83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
i have 2 amps one 4 channel and one mono block. both same brand. all monster wiring. all clean tight connections everywhere. 4 channel and mids sound great no pop no issues. only the sub does it and only when i pause or ski tracks. its a small tiny one. ive never heard it before. also kenwood excelon headunit. ive checked the wiring everywhere. i know it cant be the sub itself it sounds like some kind of power thing any ideas appretiated!

i have 2 amps one 4 channel and one mono block. both same brand. all monster wiring. all clean tight connections everywhere. 4 channel and mids sound great no pop no issues. only the sub does it and only when i pause or ski tracks. its a small tiny one. ive never heard it before. also kenwood excelon headunit. ive checked the wiring everywhere. i know it cant be the sub itself it sounds like some kind of power thing any ideas appretiated!
mine did that before with a saz 2000 & a memphis pr1000.1... it popd when i would press on the break and had a low rumble when i drove. but i stopped lol

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

randomly stopped doing it

so its most likely the rcas? the amps are grounded to the body of car clean sanded smooth. both amps are grounded together. also i have the rcas for the mono amp running alongside the 4 channel amp rcas on the passanger side away from the power wire.

new update just went outside i saw my sub moving to the idle of my engine even with sound all the way off. any chance that means just a bad ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
behind the seats its clean sanded smooth with fine grit sand paper idk if it could be cause both amps are grounded together there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.