new new new old old old

Participant count
  • Participant list

mvstober

CarAudio.com Newbie
usa
I got a 2005 re audio sbl2 design xxx 15 outta the garage and was going to build a new box for the car I completely lost the specs and stuff for the sub i think it wanted something close to 4 cu ~30-32 hz but i could be totally wrong. Anyone know the recommend box sizes sealed and ported and or even the specs of my old sub? Plenty of thanks to anyone who can be of some help. I did a google search didnt find any explicit results just old stuff and the mfg didnt respond to my email.
- Max

I got a 2005 re audio sbl2 design xxx 15 outta the garage and was going to build a new box for the car I completely lost the specs and stuff for the sub i think it wanted something close to 4 cu ~30-32 hz but i could be totally wrong. Anyone know the recommend box sizes sealed and ported and or even the specs of my old sub? Plenty of thanks to anyone who can be of some help. I did a google search didnt find any explicit results just old stuff and the mfg didnt respond to my email.
- Max
That sounds about right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.