NEW* Monster Amps

yea i just noticed the site was updated in the past few days.... wasnt sure i was reading that off termpro...but the 700.1 isnt on thier site this time, it used to be tho....

thats cool, find any internal pics of it yet, i looked around didnt find much..... and what i read about the 700.1 its goin to be close to the z2lv in output, but more like the stetsoms in the fact itll be 12v and 16v i believe...

again... didnt JBL make a monster amp....
also with MTX unleashing the Jackhammer... kinda dumb they didnt make an amp for it to
You're talking about the crown 6000 from jbl

I think mtx had difficulty selling their big amps as is

again... didnt JBL make a monster amp....
also with MTX unleashing the Jackhammer... kinda dumb they didnt make an amp for it to
monster by size

of course does a ton of power but nothing compared to the #'s on these

Harrison Labs used to make a 20kW amp called the "Drag Queen" with internal batteries. They have a little bit of info about it on their web site but I don't think they sell it anymore. It used to be advertised on nexxon.com back in the day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.