NEW* Monster Amps

people here always try and find an angle LOL.....
chicken paid $20,000 each for those amps, $40,000 cash money. Full price on the first and got a deal on the second since the price went up to $25,000. Chicken is NOT sponsored by anyone and doesnt CARE to be, in fact he says "f#ck that pay full price so they dont think i owe them anything". That is his view on it. Now if me showing off what these products do after i install them gets me some Rockford love personally, then thats all the better for ME. My "deal" didnt come from the T15k purchase though it came from about 4 solid years competiting, spending THOUSANDS of dollars, traveling THOUSANDS of miles competing, and finally flooding the net with videos of the Tahoe and other projects. I spent TONS of money before i started getting deals and THEY (my brands) got free exposure. Once that started happening i got a few calls. You will never get sponsored if you have NOTHING to offer THEM. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

what im tryin to say is, yah sure i get a deal THESE DAYS from a few companies, but NOTHING was just handed to me before that.....

i wasnt saying you got it for free man. i figured you still have to spend a good amount of $.

all i was saying is the majority of people pay at least retail because they have no clue who to contact or anything about getting better prices.

just like kids going to BB or CC thinking buying a sale item is getting a killer deal. what they dont realize is that the store is still going to make 10% profit if not more on the so called sales price.

LOL, Extremely unlikely. I'll give it 7k on a single 1700 at very most but still unlikely.
I am just going by what Christof stated on Term.But until someone posts some numbers we won't know for sure.I'm sure we'll see here at WF what all these amps can do.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The RD Heavy Weight 9.0's will put out 8k at 18volts. I am about to get two of them to go with my 4 15" Heavy weights. I am going to give these amps plent of batteries to feed off. 10 powermaster 16volt D1000's
What is the ratings on the New RD Heavyweight 9.0 amp?? @14v

LOL, Extremely unlikely. I'll give it 7k on a single 1700 at very most but still unlikely.
Seems you always have something to say about Cactus stuff? Usually trying to prove its product wrong or something. I don't know why but you don't see me trying to disprove Stetsom's extremely high mark of quality and unsurpassed efficiency in a wallet sized package? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.