NEW* Monster Amps

yes guys i have a hertz 15k on a wall with 4 atomic xx 18" subs and let me tell you it does destruction , i am very impressed.......my local competitors will be suprized !//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yes i recently did a rebuild wth a wall with 4 18"s atomics xx with a hertz 15k @ 1ohm.....man that thing rocks ! tremendous air pressure that takes ur breath away , its felt from a block away rattling apartment windows ! they came up to me at the shop and told me "hey can you lower that cuz my tenats say there living room and windows are rattling !.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.