New Moderators Coming 7/15!

You've made a huge mistake by not extending the opportunity to me, Goob. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I'm here off & on all day and night. I'd run this sucker with an iron fist...

You've made a huge mistake by not extending the opportunity to me, Goob. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I'm here off & on all day and night. I'd run this sucker with an iron fist...
Hey, let's leave your mother out of this.

LOL is all I have to say.. I am waiting for you to pick one who deletes the whole forum.

I too want to know how you are basing your decisions I think a vote would be best honestly.. That way mods who people actually want become them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.