New Head Unit help 2011 Range Rover

Participant count
  • Participant list

Estracener

CarAudio.com Newbie
Wanting to upgrade the very outdated factory double din head unit in my Range Rover. Looking for suggestions that will pair well with the factory speakers.

looking for either a double din to replace current or replace the CD player with a unit that motorized out into a double din.

features wanted. Bluetooth Music, phone and would really like to run GPS on my phone that can be mirrored without cords to the head unit.

anything out there like this.
Appreciate the input.
Eric

Wanting to upgrade the very outdated factory double din head unit in my Range Rover. Looking for suggestions that will pair well with the factory speakers.

looking for either a double din to replace current or replace the CD player with a unit that motorized out into a double din.

features wanted. Bluetooth Music, phone and would really like to run GPS on my phone that can be mirrored without cords to the head unit.

anything out there like this.
Appreciate the input.
Eric
Go with a known name brand and stay away from the junk brands or Android junk in ebay ..brands like Kenwood...Alpine...Pioneer ...JVC...Sony ..are usually good..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.