Picking a Headunit

Participant count
  • Participants list

MuNchiezzz

CarAudio.com Recruit
So I thought I may have had this decided but I'm not sure now. I was going to go with the Kenwood Excelon DMX906S, however I'm hearing that there may be a problem with Samsung phones and staying connected. It would also be nice to have options to choose from to I suppose.

I have a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. I'm looking for a Double Din with Android Auto. A headunit I can connect 2 phones to, wirelessly preferably, but I would consider wired for 2 phones. Good preouts for adding amp and subwoofer. HD radio. And if I could use a memory card to use my music that would be amazing as well. Dont care about CD or DVD player. As for budget I'm trying to stay under $500...but if there was something amazing I could possibly go to $600. Thank you everyone!!!

So I thought I may have had this decided but I'm not sure now. I was going to go with the Kenwood Excelon DMX906S, however I'm hearing that there may be a problem with Samsung phones and staying connected. It would also be nice to have options to choose from to I suppose.

I have a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. I'm looking for a Double Din with Android Auto. A headunit I can connect 2 phones to, wirelessly preferably, but I would consider wired for 2 phones. Good preouts for adding amp and subwoofer. HD radio. And if I could use a memory card to use my music that would be amazing as well. Dont care about CD or DVD player. As for budget I'm trying to stay under $500...but if there was something amazing I could possibly go to $600. Thank you everyone!!!

2 phones, interesting. I'll leave it at that. 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.