New guy needing help.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rix2012

Hey all,

Hope this is in the right forum.

I have a 2012 Toyota corolla S and I'm going to get the Kenwood DNX6190HD.

First, will this Kenwood fit ? I think it will but want to make sure.

2nd, do I need a antenna adapter: Scosche LSAAB

Im going to get the dash kit from Saletronics, American Int. TOYK949..

Steering wheel kit: PAC SWIRC

Wire Harness: American Int. TWH950

I think Im going to get a Backup camera also while I got this all apart lol.

Thanks so much in advance.

EDIT, being new, seems I cant post links, but I will get most supplies from Saletronics

should fit no problem. I do believe you will need the ant adaptor. backup cams are nice.
Thanks, I just ordered everything about 20min ago lol Kenwood DNX6190HD, Sirius tuner, dash kit, antenna adapter, steering wheeling adt., and wire harness, now I cant wait to get it all lol

Sorry for a late reply, but wanted to say Thanks....

Got it installed, radio works, back up camera works, BUT we didn't have time to get the steering wheel adaptor set up, its plugged in just couldn't get it set or tuned.

After reading the instructions, seems a little complicated to me lol so if anyone has tips for a 2012 corolla Id appreciate it, I did call a shop and they wanted to charge me $80 to program it, does that seem fair ? I will call a few more shops, but Thanks for the help here all

Sorry for a late reply, but wanted to say Thanks.... Got it installed, radio works, back up camera works, BUT we didn't have time to get the steering wheel adaptor set up, its plugged in just couldn't get it set or tuned.

After reading the instructions, seems a little complicated to me lol so if anyone has tips for a 2012 corolla Id appreciate it, I did call a shop and they wanted to charge me $80 to program it, does that seem fair ? I will call a few more shops, but Thanks for the help here all
80 dollars just to program it? lmfao....wow, that should be criminal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rix2012

Rix2012
Denver, Co
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Rix2012