New guy here.

That was my problem too. I want with my SO because my budget was low and I needed a 4 channel amp, not bad, nice and clean. I thought Alpine made good products, I guess not, at least compared to some of the brands I have come across on here. I wish I would have gotten advise for my build here before starting. Oh well, on to the next one right? I've seen american bass mentioned by multiple people here.
What's SO?

its gotta be better than what I am currently using now lol

61kYwpCdO5L._SY355_.jpg

So does it ****? My friend has type-Rs in his STI and BA 4" in the rear off SQ 120x4...it sounds good, really good.
TBH, IDK what your asked because it blanked out what you said lol. But it is a decent little amp for my components. Everything is playing nice and clean. I haven't clamp tested it or anything to know what type of wattage I'm pulling out. I'm pushing about 15-22V from a multi-meter. I don't have an amp clamp to test amps or ohms, nor do I really know how to do that. I connected it to a scope, and got optimum wave before clip. I backed it up from there a little bit because I was getting some "fuze." I don't really have grounds to compare though. Its loud and clean with the type-r doors though.

I'd get ask someone that may have a better side by side comparison with something spec. the same.

lemme go check 

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

3.0 flex fuel V6
95A is what we're looking at here. Upgrade to an AGM battery and you'll get away with a 1.5kW amp. Playing music, your subs wouldn't be seeing that much anyway. Btw, with more power, your subs may take on a whole different level of sound, so you may just be happy with that.

95A is what we're looking at here. Upgrade to an AGM battery and you'll get away with a 1.5kW amp. Playing music, your subs wouldn't be seeing that much anyway. Btw, with more power, your subs may take on a whole different level of sound, so you may just be happy with that.
A lot of people are telling me that. I may bite the bullet and just order one sooner than later at this point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Polar

CarAudio.com Elite
Polar
WPB, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from