New car, what to get?

I like Fords. Plus aren't they easier to work on than the Blazers? Or just as easy...?

It depends what you want to drive though. Do you want a higher riding SUV or lower car. They can all get decently loud, can they not?

What year was the loudest exploder? I thought it was 2000, but im not sure. Im basically going to an auction. But in order to buy there you have to have a dealer liscence. They have a group of cars called the "early birds". Basically all cars under/around $1000. However, many dealers turn around and sell most of these cars for as much as $4-5000. So its great for me because its a cheap car and i shoudl at least get out of it what i payed(unless i wall it of course)

Integra of those ftw.

But then again, I'm not a big SUV fan. And if I told people I absolutely hated the people who drive around big SUV's, I'd get ran out of here.

Sports cars ftw.

SUVs are more practical and are optimal for systems IMO. I love my grand cherokee
But taking a system and bumping it down the highway at 120+ is the best time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

x2 on the blazer, dont care to much for imports. But if strictly audio the blazeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr will do. Im a call my lumee the luminator now since your getting rid of yours lol

x2 on the blazer, dont care to much for imports. But if strictly audio the blazeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr will do. Im a call my lumee the luminator now since your getting rid of yours lol
Lol. You deserve it. Your car has more originality in it than mine. I just got subs, amps and speakers. You took the car to a new level. I love your build.

Im really between the blazer and astro. Idk that i could fit 4 15's in a blazer. But they would easily fit in a astro. But MPG the blazer wins. I guess it depends on what i see at the auction.

Well. I dont have 5000 to spend on yours. I really wont spend much at all. But the value of the car im gonna get will be around 4000 but will prolly cost me a fraction of that
fawk the value of the car. my car is barely worth a grand has has had well over 5-6 k in audio work done to it over the years

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.