New car, what to get?

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
Ok, well ive been looking at new cars and i can get cars cheap(my uncle gets cars at dealer cost). Im looking to get a newer car soon that will get louder than my trunk car. Ive thought up a few, but i would like the list to grow. These cars would all be under $5000.

Acura Integra

Astro

Blazer

S10

Sonoma

Explorer

Civic

Focus

CRX(hard to find, unlikely ill get one)

Really, i dont care what it is, i just want it for audio use and maybe a little bit of a daily driver. I would wall most of the cars above, but i may do non walled setups as well.

It's all up to you man. I never understood these "what to get" threads in terms of cars. What you like may be totally different than what most the people in here like.

But for arguments sake, I'd go with the blazer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Im feeling an exploder. They are loud too. But they are made by ford, so thats a drawback, lol.

The blazer would be nice if i could get a 2 door.

you can't get one cheaper with the money spent on mine....
Well. I dont have 5000 to spend on yours. I really wont spend much at all. But the value of the car im gonna get will be around 4000 but will prolly cost me a fraction of that.

Im leaning toward a blazer, 2 door. But im jw who else has suggestions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.