New Car FTW, Pixors

Id rather have pixors of the wife, been a while since i seen her :p
Oh... ok then

big-fat-chick.jpg

does the 5% really affect your vision at night? i got like 20% or so on mine now and i was wanting to go darker but idk if 5% would make me get into an accident lol
not really for me, at night I look for headlights //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

but keep in mind if you have like a bright lcd screen in car then at night the tint reverses(since its brighter inside than out) so you cant see much outside.

but it never caused me a problem, i dont even have a rear view mirrror(thinking about putting it back)

Why didn't you get black wheels...
That gold looks horrid IMO...

nG

na it goes fine with the orange, have some character to it.

does the 5% really affect your vision at night? i got like 20% or so on mine now and i was wanting to go darker but idk if 5% would make me get into an accident lol
I have to roll down the window if im backing out of a dark drive way or pulling into a unlit interesection, so kinda. but its well worth it

Why didn't you get black wheels...
That gold looks horrid IMO...

nG
eh, its your opinion. its a love hate kinda thing Everybody else who has a orange fit has black wheels, i wanted to be different.

Just got something else in, not really anything other than an aesthetic upgrade, but I got in on a group buy at a decent price so i treated myself to a cf engine cover

DSCN2600.jpg

DSCN2601.jpg

DSCN2604.jpg

also found this and it makes me sad

DSCN2602.jpg

DSCN2603.jpg

you talking about the ep3? I loved that thing too bad i couldnt find any around here or i wouldve bought one in a heartbeat
I have one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.