is this too low?

Participant count
  • Participant list
30-35 is good.
x2, the vehicle can affect the sound drastically. With my BTL, in a large ported enclosure tuned to ~32hz, it will absolutely hammer the low end, very very low end, then it drops off slightly above that, until you get back into the upper end where it rattles your brain out of your head.

I am very impressed with the flat response I have out of this BTL right now. Not at all what I expected which is a good thing. The only thing I would change, and might be able to achieve, is a little bit more potency in the range just above the looowwwsss, with less output in the higher end.

The higher notes I cant take, they are sooo potent and I cant stand listening to any of the songs with that type of bass line in them....

Screwed and Chopped Late Night tip is insane with my setup right now. The window flex is unreal compared to any of the other setups I have had in this car. That and a 30hz tone, the tone causes serious pain in the ears, enough for people to tell me to shut it off anyway.

Low low lows rock. They make my entire s10 shake. My ported box it tuned at 30 hz... i thought it'd be to low but it does great with both rock and the occasional rap song i use to show the ******z my system.

cool my current box that im building is 17.35 after all displacement. fiberglassed inside with huge 45 degree corners, gonna wet sand and wax the inside when im threw. using some 4x4 for bracing, triple baffle, 4 6" aeros. hope if sounds good aiming for 31hz

tuned to 33 peaks at 41 but crossed a tad over 50, and it sounds great for music if ya like the low hz ,air movement type bass.... plays under 26 pretty well too......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.