New cab 7k

Assuming this is just a recased ns2... it will make about 18k. And assuming that team 33 or kurt or any of those guys use it.... ya.

New Mexico probably has more world champions than any other state. Kurt won ss 1/2 last year doing 167 lol. Christopher Munson will probably win any class he does this year. His trailblazer does 163 on JL subs

Assuming this is just a recased ns2... it will make about 18k. And assuming that team 33 or kurt or any of those guys use it.... ya.
New Mexico probably has more world champions than any other state. Kurt won ss 1/2 last year doing 167 lol. Christopher Munson will probably win any class he does this year. His trailblazer does 163 on JL subs
Yeah bro NM is beast, and even Mr. Hughs got his start working over here at the Munson's shop. It's funny because we have this small show that is sponsored by the Munson's shop, Eastern audio. So basically we have this pretty small show where there are like 5-6 world champions doing work. Chris and Nathan, Joe price was there, Kurt, and more. It's pretty bad ***. If you are near New Mexico I highly recommend the "draggin main" show.

I had the good fortune of being in Christophers bracket at west coast finals a few weeks ago.. he beat me by 3db lol in stock 5k. His crx is retarded too. Mccain, Eastern, King Kong... those guys dont **** around. NM usually beats Cali, or splits classes despite us having way more competitors.

I believe Mccain is defending champ in his van also. Like 171

Yeah the Munson's come from a town of about 50,000 people. Their town is about 15 miles from my town of 17,000.The entire state of New Mexico has less population than even the smaller cities of Cali. It's like 1.5 - 2m people lol

Wow I had no idea NM was that little populated
2.08 million people. I grew up in a town of 70 people lol

Fun facts:

75% of roads in New Mexico are unpaved

The population of sheep and cattle exceeds the population of people.

1 of 4 people in New Mexico work for the federal government.

The guys buying this amp have no problem paying out the wazoo for a cheater amp that will all but guarantee them a championship.
The guys that are going to win their classes will not be paying more than cost on these amps.

Call up Zenon and order 50 of their biggest amp and you'll get this same thing delivered for under 2,000$ a pop with whatever rating you like painted on the heatsink. I doubt many if any will ever pay the 6K price tag on these, the pricing and rating is just to generate 10+ page threads on forums and faceberg shitstorms to get attention.

2.08 million people. I grew up in a town of 70 people lol
Fun facts:

75% of roads in New Mexico are unpaved

The population of sheep and cattle exceeds the population of people.

1 of 4 people in New Mexico work for the federal government.
There is so little in new mexico, because the parts that are normal non-government are busy shooting killing eachother.

There is so little in new mexico, because the parts that are normal non-government are busy shooting killing eachother.
Ha, this is a pretty blind blanket statement. Abq is rough, and a couple other places. But it ain't no Houston hood, I guarantee that! But yes, I carry on my persons daily, because I can.

Yeah they probably won't pay a dime for them because they will get great advertisement from winning finals with a CAB amp
I doubt there's more than 10 people in the world that get free gear to compete anymore, AFAIK that ship sailed in the 90's. Cost is more likely.

Ha, this is a pretty blind blanket statement. Abq is rough, and a couple other places. But it ain't no Houston hood, I guarantee that! But yes, I carry on my persons daily, because I can.
I visited Albuquerque for a few weeks @ 2002 and I never felt worried anywhere. I wouldn't have left my car doors unlocked, but I wasn't blowing red lights because the natives were so sketchy. Has it really gone down the toilet recently or did I just not go to the right/wrong parts of town?

I say we do a c0ck slap, sword fighting style.
Back in my day we called this "jousting".

It's gotten really bad in Albuquerque, especially car thefts. It's second only to new jersey in the nation. We are about half staffed in Albuquerque when the it comes to law enforcement, so it's gotten out of hand. Actually I just saw the other day, Kurt Nelson from king Kong was on the news saying they don't even report break in robberies anymore at the shop because their insurance is ridiculous. They have full on barred windows and security and it doesn't matter. They are on the worst street in the city tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.